Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

nozzle blocked

Hello

My "creatr" nozzles are completely blocked. I tried to unscrew the allen screw located behind the fans but the "heat cartridge" absolutely does not move. What is going on? Is there another screw notdocumented?

3 people have this problem

how can i clean the nozzels, both are blocked
I have a Laepfrog Dual. On that machine: 1) Turn on the extruder heater and let it come up to temperature. 2) With a wrench, unscrew the brass nozzle. (Be careful, it will be very hot.) 3) While the extruder is hot, try to extrude some material to make sure that it flows through the exruder head freely. 4) If you are using ABS, soak the nozzle in acetone for a few hours. Then clean out the softened ABS. You may need to push a small wire through the opening. I recommend a high "E" electric guitar string. These are about .01" [.25mm] or slightly larger in diameter. 5) If you are using PLA, I normally burn out the old material with a small propane torch. Again you may need to use a small wire to clear the opening. When the nozzle is clean, heat the extruder again and screw it back on. (Just until it is snug.) You may need to level the printer bed again.
Login or Signup to post a comment

User Manuals

Quick Start Guide

Print Settings

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Creatr HS Video Library