Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Printing time

Hello, I have a big printing problem with my creatr HS. 

I use simplify3D to slice but the difference between the theorical and real printing time is very different. For exemple, if simplify shows me 3 hours to print, the creatr will print the piece in 6 hours. I tried to modify many fonctions but anything make it. The real printing time is always twice the simplify time. I also have a Big Builder and with this printer, the theorical and real time are similar (5-10 minutes difference but that is normal). 

Do you already have that kind of problem? Do I do something wrong? 

Thank's in advance for answers

Hi, 

I got the same issue as you defined above but my time is not 2 times the amount. Something like 20% of the time. I print larger objects that take around 30hours (simplify3D) but in the end it took 36hours.  

I tried smaller objects but it still had a deviation from what the programs shows.

Bernd

yes calculated time is very wrong. I also tried to find a correction factor to calculate correct time I come to about 1,2 or 1,25x the calculated time.

I wanted to make a timer to measure build time and stop automatically when done. and maybe turn off printer too.

Login or Signup to post a comment

User Manuals

Quick Start Guide

Print Settings

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Creatr HS Video Library