Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

Review about defective product

Last year (2014) febrary I acquired a model Creatr. First with I confronted with what is scored extruder. It has been in use. After the statement you sent the new extruder. Secondly I found that scored one tube with filament completly. I don't send about with and clean personaly. After about three months of work, there was a failure. Improperly executed movement. I went to the company that delivered the printer. The problem  be rectified, By personal reasons I until May to 2015 with the printer was not working. After working a little time old problems emerged, I personally started to research and found four separated wires inside the wire bundle. It is obvious that in such a printer on sale. The company SmartPrint  has just twisted them again. I personaly repare with, Finaly аfter two hours to the work it is completely stopped and no longer works.It is clear that the problem is serious. I'm totally frustrated in the product. Serial  C-1099-2448, my name Andri, Ucraine,

Login or Signup to post a comment

User Manuals

Quick Start Guide

Print Settings

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Creatr HS Video Library