Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

print quality

hi,

my print quality is really bad in places but in others it is really good. i have attached a photo...
any help would be really appreciated.

thankyou

jpeg
(1.92 MB)

Looks like a retraction issue with the pimples. But photo not very clear.

i would say the same, fiddle with retraction settings. I found that the default speed in the recommended print setups from lpfrg is way to fast, at least for my printer. Printing and, the default speed was set to 24000 mm/min, resulting in a worn out pinch wheel. Each time the printer made a retraction, the wheel skipped on the filament, filling the grooves with material, thus loosening traction. In most cases it mended it self, but print quality where suffering, eventually it wore out and created a hole heap of difficulties before I found the source. I have it set to 1800 mm/min, retracting 0.85 mm, but I'm running really slow prints (2000mm/min) my printer can't go higher.
This looks more like a cooling/overhang problem to me.
Reduce overall printing speed or change the cooling settings; increase the cooling time and reduce the speed %

increase the fan speed to 100% (standard is 60%)

re-position your print with the overhang/rough part towards the back (cooling fan.

Hope this helps

Login or Signup to post a comment

User Manuals

Quick Start Guide

Print Settings

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Creatr HS Video Library