Or call our technical support: +31852080825

Available Monday through Friday from 7AM to 3:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
Start a new topic

NO RESPONSE

I ordered from leapfrog on august/23/17, my order was supposed to arrive by mid september... as of now I have not yet received a tracking number and the support team is not answering my tickets anymore. Its been 3 weeks without an answer... I want to know what is going on NOW

This is a screenshot from a week ago when i created another ticket because i wasnt gettig any answer....
I have created a ticket 11 days ago , new printer bought. I miss the Simplify3d license . No reaction at this time. I hope you have not payed before delivery.
I made a payment of 443 euro...
When i look in the other leapfrog forums it seems leapfrog is dead. I have bought a brandnew Creatr HS Edu Pack in germay for 670 Euro , i have had a bad smell because it was so cheap. Its everything ok , but i dont get the license email from Simplify3d with the license key.. So i created a ticket. And look now further in the forum ... LF seems to have a problem. The Creatr HS is/was offered for less than 500 Euro in Shops. Brandnew. At the moment it seems sold out everywhere. For this price a good printer , but i no printing noob , this machines needs attention. Hope you get your money back. Good luck
As i see in the Blog-Area , there seems to be activity in the last 2 weeks. Perhaps the whole company is in holidays or they have problems with their infrastructure. I hope for you. And i hope for me that i will not have a defect on my machine so soon. But its a shame for this company. See the posts about the old removed forum 3 years ago, what a silly behaviour.
Hi, I have purchased the Bolt pro 3 months ago. I got machine serial number 27. I spend over $10K for the printer and countless hours on the calibration of it. There are many many problems with the machine, and I did not manage to print a single decent part by now. Each firmware has bugs. Nothing works properly. I think you are actually lucky.
Fairly i must say that my ticket was resolved after 3 weeks. But , I only need a serial number which was not included. After 4 weeks using the machine i must say that my 300 Euro DIY printer is more reliable and faster than Creatr HS, Creat HS makes problems i never had before with other 3D printers. And sometimes it works well, sometimes. I use it direct connected to PC and/or with Octoprint , behaviour/failures are the same.
Login or Signup to post a comment

User Manuals

Quick Start Guide

Print Settings

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Creatr HS Video Library